Ratio Six Brewer – White
Thanks to Ratio Six, world-class coffee is more accessible than ever.
• Double wall stainless steel thermal carafe
• Hand-blown borosilicate glass internal supply lines
• Automated pre-wet Bloom cycle
• Stainless steel shower head for even water distribution
• 1400W heating element delivers water near 2 0 0 ° F / 9 4 ° C
• For use with flat bottom basket filters
• One button to start your bloom and brew process
HARIO V60 DRIPPER + FILTERS
The V60 is iconic and recognized worldwide for it’s functionality and design. The V60’s conical shape allows for deeper layering of coffee grounds, and its spiral ridges and lack of flow restriction allow the user to pour the water quickly for a delicate body or slowly for a heavier flavor. Perfect for cafe or home use!
Made of clear plastic – Size 02
Filters are included with the brewer, additional packs can be purchased as well.
Jennings CJ4000 Scale
5 in stock
- Reads in Grams, Ounces and Pounds
- Weight displayed in .5 gram increments
- 4000g Maximum Weight Capacity
- Auto-Off feature can be disabled to allow for uninterrupted brewing.
- Tare and Zero Function
- Tactile Rubber Keypad
- Cover that doubles as a Bowl with Pour-Spout
- Large LCD Display
- Round, Stainless-Steel Platform
- Runs on Batteries or Included AC Adaptor
- 3 AAA batteries included
- Advanced Parts-Counting Feature
Chemex 6-Cup Brewer + Filters
Chemex 6-cup brewer can be bundled with our Mosaic Blend for $60.
Filters are not included with the brewer, but can be purchased additionally.
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
AeroPress® Coffee Maker
The AeroPress is ideal for any coffee lover who’s “on the go”. It’s durable, lightweight, and compact. The AeroPress makes the perfect companion when traveling, camping, or when you need a midday pick-me-up.
Filters are included with AeroPress. Extra filters are available for purchase.
Baratza Encore Grinder
Featuring 40 individual grind settings, from fine to coarse, the Encore can please any palate with its gamut of accurate and repeatable grind settings. The Encore has an accurate medium to coarse grind for the popular manual brew methods such as Aeropress, Hario V60, and Chemex. The specially designed burrs give a precise grind with minimal fines for a flavorful, balanced extraction when making espresso. And, of course, the Encore is built with the quality Baratza parts you’ve come to trust.
The efficient DC motor keeps beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup. A convenient, front-mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind on demand into your brew basket. Whether you are looking for an espresso grinder or a grinder to help you explore that extensive range of brew methods, the Encore is a great all around home grinder.