Your cart is currently empty!
We are seeking a part-time barista to join our team. Position starts at $16.50/hr plus tips, which are split evenly between our BOH/FOH and vary between $7-10/hr. Benefits include shift drinks & meals, free bag of coffee biweekly, discounts on bagged coffee and brewing equipment, and wholesale discounts. Paid sick leave accrues at 1 hour per 40 hours worked.
Currently seeking someone with open availability Friday-Sunday – approximately 15 hrs/week.
- be 21+
- 2-3 years barista experience
- possess a WA state food handler’s permit and MAST certification (or ability to obtain)
- committed to providing consistent quality beverages, demonstrates passion & curiosity for coffee
- be willing to maintain high standards of cleanliness & organization
- ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- ability to communicate effectively with others
- properly handle and maintain all coffee/bar equipment
- proper cash handling skills
- be able to stand for extended periods of time and occasionally lift between 25-30 lbs
- facilitates a welcoming, professional, and inclusive environment for customers and fellow co-workers
Our team is very tight-knit and it’s important to us to find the right candidate; we interview in a 2-step process beginning with a sit-down interview with our general manager. This is then followed by a paid 1 hour working interview. The initial 90 days of employment are considered a probationary period, at the end of which we assess if the fit is right and if so, pay increases to $17/hr.
Resumes can be brought in person to Camber at 221 W Holly Street between the hours of 8am and 2pm, Thursday-Monday. Alternatively, you can email a resume to [email protected]. Please include your resume, cover letter if desired, and three prior work references that we can contact.
Camber is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.